Pimps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A fucked up story, that was on the WoW forums x.x

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WH0RE

WH0RE

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-05-19

A fucked up story, that was on the WoW forums x.x Empty
PostSubject: A fucked up story, that was on the WoW forums x.x   A fucked up story, that was on the WoW forums x.x Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:54 pm

mhmmm...ok here is the story: This hasnt been the 1st time i started having feelings for my sister but as we were watching re-runs of american idol ep. i found out that we had more in common then i thought, mean while my sister is 3 yrs. younger then i am n im 16, so as the show started to end i started to touch n she didnt mind i guess cuz she started to kiss me back, as we started to have sex our parents walked in n throw me off her, i rly didnt see what the problem was cuz im adopted, but now i can nvr play with my sister again, =(. ok sick fuck. thats the end lmao, stupid fucker! go to the south n live with tabby <3 hehee :shock -Lmao i hope this is just a thread- x.x
Back to top Go down
WH0RE

WH0RE

PostSubject: Re: A fucked up story, that was on the WoW forums x.x   A fucked up story, that was on the WoW forums x.x Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:54 pm

i started to touch her n she didnt mind* lol i messed up cuz i cant c wwaht im typing in the fucking box!
Back to top Go down
StyleZ
Pimp Nympho
Pimp Nympho

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: A fucked up story, that was on the WoW forums x.x   A fucked up story, that was on the WoW forums x.x Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:40 am

wow just wow thatts wrong on so many levels O_O
Back to top Go down
SLASH
Pimp God
Pimp God
SLASH

Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: A fucked up story, that was on the WoW forums x.x   A fucked up story, that was on the WoW forums x.x Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:58 pm

hmm.. you just made me ad something to the list of my sexual fantasies... it involves twins though LOL...
Back to top Go down
http://fuckingpimps.omgforum.net
WH0RE

WH0RE

PostSubject: Re: A fucked up story, that was on the WoW forums x.x   A fucked up story, that was on the WoW forums x.x Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:10 pm

o_o....thats nice aryan..-.- video tape it for me? O=
Back to top Go down
SLASH
Pimp God
Pimp God
SLASH

Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: A fucked up story, that was on the WoW forums x.x   A fucked up story, that was on the WoW forums x.x Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:49 pm

you can be in it too.. me.. twins and a third girl? LOL
Back to top Go down
http://fuckingpimps.omgforum.net
Babez
PimpQueen
PimpQueen

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: A fucked up story, that was on the WoW forums x.x   A fucked up story, that was on the WoW forums x.x Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:04 pm

me:P
Back to top Go down
WH0RE

WH0RE

PostSubject: Re: A fucked up story, that was on the WoW forums x.x   A fucked up story, that was on the WoW forums x.x Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:24 pm

SLASH wrote:
you can be in it too.. me.. twins and a third girl? LOL
LOL, i better be in the middle O<
Back to top Go down

A fucked up story, that was on the WoW forums x.x
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pimps :: Discussion :: Random Shit-
Jump to: